|Au Pied des Demoiselles ★★★★|
Ranked 4 star Tourism Quebec this beautiful Magdalen residence has been fully refitted for accommodation with lots of care and nice touch. Cathedral ceilings, pine wood finish and custom moulding. Built on a vast 70,000 square feet lot along the scenic road of Chemin d'en Haut, at the feet of Les Buttes des Demoiselles, overlooking Amherst village and the Bay of Bassin. From the large terrace you will be delighted by the 180 degrees vista on the sea. From the top of the hills you can gaze at astonishing sunrises and sunsets.NOTE: OUR HOUSE IS NON SMOKING AND WE DON'T ACCEPT ANY PET
Autre résidence : Les Épervières
226, Chemin d'en Haut
: 450 621 6195
: send an email
- 5 bedrooms : 1 with queen bed, 3 with 1 double bed and one with two single beds.
- 2 complete bathrooms
- washing and drying machines, dish washer
- beddings, soaps for dish washer included
- dining room with bay windows and access to large patio
- brand new kitchen fully equipped and large living with cathedral ceilings
- large TV with Direct Choice subscription
- High speed wireless Internet (bring your portable)
- telephone (local calls)
- 8 x 26 patio with barbecue, table, chairs, fire spot, fantastic 180 degrees vista on the sea...
- close to Sandy Hook beach (sand castle contest in August)
- foot path to the top of the hills (sunrises and sunsets)
- cycling path, horse riding, kayak, kite surf...
- 3 km from traditional bakery, 1 km to grocery
- 15 min walk from historical site of La Grave (small soats contest), shops, cafés, restaurants, sea museum, aquarium, showroom Le Vieux Treuil...
- 5 min walk theater show Mes Îles Mon Pays
|Rental rates :|
- rent including 6 people (10 people max)
|open concept living and dining room||...with cathedral ceiling|
|bedroom 1 on 2nd floor|
|bedroom 2 on 2nd floor||bathroom 1 on 2nd floor|
|bedroom 3 on 1st floor||bedroom 4 on 1st floor|
|bathroom 2 on 1st floor|