|La Maison de Rosée ★★★|
Come to discover our ultra-bright family mansion, for up to 14 guests with its 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms; sophisticated environment where modern art copes with tradition, with the sea on every sides on 4 storeys, with artists signature, located at the entrance of scenic La Grave, just walk to it. Enjoy life pleasures, cooking together around the central unit, having a cocktail on one of the terrace over-looking the pond, pick strawberries and herbs from the next to the kitchen. Enjoy privacy, silence, nature, calm nights after a windy day, under a sky of stars, by a bonfire. Ideal for family meeting, corporative symposium, all is there for the most enjoyable stay! The Rosée House also provide a comfy apartment available from Septembre to June. Please contact us for more informations.
2, chemin des Fumoirs
Havre-Aubert G4T 9G3
: (514) 919-9662
- - 1 bedroom (60" queen size) with private bathroom shower + therapy bath and double sink.
- - 3 bedrooms double beds with private shower cabins and sink.
- - 1 attic bedroom 4 single + 1 double (max 6 person)
- - 2 powder room (1st and 2nd floor)
- - 2 living rooms, 1 piano, 1 sun-lounge
- - 2 en-suite dining rooms for 16 guests
- - 1 very large kitchen with 11 ft central unit, 8 gaz burners , 4 fridges, dish-washer, etc.
- - Terraces looking over the pond
- outdoor set for 14 guests, BBQ.
- - 3 levels flower garden.
- very large lot with paths.
- - Wireless Internet.
- - Telesisions, cables and Apple TV in every bedrooms.
- - 2 wireless Sonos speakers.
- - Camp fire outside.
- WALKING RANGE TO EVERYTHING :
- beach of La Grave
- fishing wharf
- cafés and restaurants
- art galleries and spectacle venues
- the Vieux Treuil (music shows)
- the aquarium and sea museeum
- the marina (sea trips and maquerel fishing)
- « La Grave happy hours » free activities
- culture and Acadian legacy, gastronomy, meetings with authors, musicians, guided visits, cooking workshops, etc...
|Rosée's House at 2 chemin des Fumoirs|
2nd floor terrace over-looking the pond
the garden level terrace
|masters bedroom upstairs (queen size)||bdrm1 private bathroom (shower + therapy bath)|
|bedroom 2 private bathroom (shower + bassin)|
|bedroom 3 private bathroom (shower + bassin)||bedroom 3 upstairs (double bed)|
|bedroom 4 upstairs (double bed)||bedroom 4 private bathroom (shower + bassin)|
|water closet upstairs (toilet + bassin)||bedroom 5 on 4th floor (3 double beds)|