|Le Chalet du Goulet ★★★|
REAL PANORAMIC VUE OF THIS Waterside rustic chalet, 25 feet from water and 20 above sea level. Scenic view on the Bay of Bassin, the dune and its narrow access to sea. 3 kilometers from Historical Site La Grave and its beautifully charming cafés, shops, art galleries and summer festivals. 5 minutes drive to the long beach of Sandyhook and the Sand Castle Contest in August.
Located on cul-de-sac road, peaceful, noisefree spot aside from the main roads.
The 2 sea-kayaks provided are much appreciated.
69, Chemin du Goulet
Havre-Aubert G4T 9E4
: 1 418 937 3698
- 2 bedrooms with 60" queen size bed
- 1 bathroom (bath/shower)
- 2 sofa-beds in living
- linens and towels provided
- fully equipped kitchen and dining
- microwaves oven
- TV (Shaw direct subscription)High definition TV and huge programmation with sports and much more.
- FM/AM radio, CD
- wireless Internet access ( WIFI )
- patio with direct vista on water
- exterior table and chairs, BBQ
- access to water and 2 kayaks lended
- No pets admitted
- no-smoking house
- This rustic chalet si on the water ( 25 feet above the sea level).The water access for sea-kayaking is then directly in front without effort.
- The Sandy Hook is right in front (2km by the waterside, 1km by using the sea-kayak).
- Nautical Center of L'Istorlet (2.7km by road, 1km by sea-kayak)
- hitorical site of La Grave (3.4km)
- shops, restaurants, cafés, concerts and shows, museum, aquarium, marina...
- beach of Portage du Cap (4 km)
- beach of sandy Hook (5 km)
- site of kite surfing Havre-aux-Basques (8 km)
- ferries in Grindstone (24km)
- airport in House-Harbour (33km)
|at 69 Chemin du Goulet (no end)|
rear deck by the Bay of Bassin
waterside access water (25 feet)
magnificent sunsets on the bay
|direct access to water, 2 sea kayaks lended|
|kitchen and dining with direct vista on water||vista on the bay from the dining table|
|living and patio door access to rear deck||with flat screen TV|