Summer rental in the Magdalen Islands
Le loft du Jaspe rouge ★★★
Right in the heart of the historical site of La Grave… This is the place for numerous summer activities. The large modern and cozy loft apartment provides, on one hand, activities and festival (café, resto, music, shows, aquarium, sea museum, arts & crafts shops and galleries, marina and seaside walk) and on thje other hand, the amazing vista on the quiet waters of the natural harbour, the bay and sand dunes at reach.
Inside, two Queen beds one simple bed, one fully equipped kitchen, a friendly living room and a bathroom with large bright multi-jets shower cabin, the whole apartment decorated from contemporary and islands made art pieces.
968, Chemin de La Grave
Havre-Aubert G4T 9C7
Mélodie Lepage et Francis Kapsiak
: see phone number
: send an email
- 1 bedroom with 60" Queen size bed
- 1 bedroom (loft style) with queen bed 60"
- 1 open concept room with 2 simple beds 39"
- 1 bathroom with large multi-jets shower
- towels and linens provided
- washer and dryer
- fully equipped kitchen and dining
- microwave oven, expresso machine
- wireless Internet
- living room and sofa
- sound system, CD player, AM/FM radio
- balcony table and chairs
- pets not allowed
- no smoking house
- historic site La Grave (0m) : art galleries, shops, restaurants, cafés...
- opposite Café de la Grave (20m)
- gigs at Vieux Treuil (30m)
- beach of La Grave (40m) : « the little boats » contest in August
- the marina of Havre-Aubert (75m)
- hill of Demoiselles (1.5km)
- beach of Sandy-Hook (3km) : « the sand castles » contest in August
- beach of Portage-du-Cap (5.6km)
- kite-surf at Havre-aux-Basques laguna (10km)