Le Nordet | holiday rental in the Magdalen Islands
House rental in the Magdalen Islands

Le Nordet ★★★
Superb hilltop family house, set back in the middle of nature, very warm and intimate atmosphere on a 42 acre private, wooded domain, unbeatable vista on water from roof terrace. You can even see Brion Island in fair weather. Ideal get-away to escape from stress. Roomy, bright, wood panelling and oak floors, country style charm, 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. 20 minute walk from the sand coves and 2 km from the long beach of La Grande Échouerie. Also lots of outdoors activities are available in Grande Entrée (sea caves, kayaking, sea trips...) as well as good restaurants at the fishing port less than 6 km away. Bon appétit!

Check rates and availabilities

Address :
998, Route 199
Grosse Ile (Old Harry) G4T 6B8

Saul Gagnon
: see phone number
: send an email

Facilities :
- 4 bedrooms (3 upstairs, 1 downstairs)
- 2 queen size 60" beds + 2 double beds 54"
- 2 bathrooms (1 upstairs, 1 downstairs)
- fully equipped kitchen and dining room
- washer and dryer
- bedding and towels supplied
- microwave oven
- wireless internet and telephone
- flat screen TV + DVD player living room
- CD player with ipod dock
- wireless indoor/outdoor speakers
- roof terrace with table and chairs
- outdoor brick fireplace/barbecue
- picnic table
- pets allowed in house entrance
- no smoking inside

Nearby :
- beautiful sand coves (600m)
- East dune path to Ile Boudreau (1.7km)
- beach of La Grande Échouerie (2km)
- summer camp La Salicorne (2.5km)
- fishing harbour of Grande Entrée, restaurants, arts & crafts shop (5.5km)
- West dune path to Ile Boudreau (5.6km)
- East Point Wildlife Reserve (7km)
- Grosse Ile harbour and Brion Island sea trips (11km)

All rights reserved (c) Tactical Soft Inc.
Tactical Soft Inc. is not liable for the content of the ads and cannot be held responsible for owners failing to obey the law.
Tourism rental owners are responsible to comply with regulation LOI SUR LES ÉTABLISSEMENTS D'HÉBERGEMENT TOURISTIQUE DU QUÉBEC. A certificate of classification must be obtained from CORPORATION DE L'INDUSTRIE TOURISTIQUE DU QUÉBEC (CITQ).